I don't think a day passes me by when organic apple cider vinegar hasn't touched my lips. It's what I splash into a glass of warm water every morning when I first wake up. It's my go-to salad dressing and I love it splashed into stir fries or simply drizzled over veggies.
~ just a few of the benefits ~
- Helps the body maintain a healthy pH level (it helps bring your body into a more alkaline state).
- The alkaline effect helps detoxify the liver.
- Helps lead to significant declines in body weight, abdominal fat, waist circumference and triglycerides.
- It’s great for your lymphatic system, helping break down mucus throughout the body and cleanse the lymph nodes. This also means it’s great when fighting a blocked nose or sinus infection.
- Aids digestion, helping to clear up chronic acid reflux when taken with each meal.
- It's full of enzymes that can help rid your body of Candida due to themalic acid and acetic acid.
- Wonderful tonic for bad breath. Dilute in warm water and gargle it morning and night.
- Boosts your immune system due to its antibacterial properties.