They last for years in an air-tight container in a cool dark place (I keep mine in the fridge), but trust me, you won't keep them for that long.
~ just a few of the benefits ~
- Hold the highest source of omega 3 fatty acids (for a plant based food), essential for heart health, lowering blood pressure and cholesterol levels and reducing cardiovascular risks.
- Fibre - for brilliant digestion health.
- Help keep you full by absorbing up to ten times their weight in liquid.
- Great sources of protein and minerals including iron, calcium, magnesium and zinc, essential for a healthy, helping regulate blood oxygenation, metabolism and skin and bone health.
- They slow the conversion of carbohydrates into sugar.