I've always been a fan of Maldon Sea Salt, but have slowly been making the change across to the gorgeous pink rocks known as Himalayan salt.
~ just a few of the benefits ~
- Himalayan Salt contains the same 84 trace minerals and elements that are found in the human body, including sodium chloride, sulphate, calcium, potassium and magnesium.
- Helps control the water levels within your body, aiding hydration.
- It promotes a stable pH balance in the cells, including the brain, encourages excellent blood sugar health, supports healthy lungs and respiratory function.
- Helps lower the incidence of sinus problems, and promotes over-all sinus health
- Improves circulation, reduces cramps and increases bone strength.
- Helps detoxifying the body of heavy metals
- Promotes kidney and gall bladder health when compared to common chemically-treated salt.