Lately I've been contemplating the sentence "if money was not an object...."
I've been fascinated with my answers as they started out fairly predictable and safe, with a few "out of the park" thoughts, however having contemplated this line for a few months now, I had a flash bulb moment, which I didn't expect.
"if money was not an object.......I'd move to the country"
I've always said I'd love to live in the country with my big veggie patch, surrounded by peace and space, but it was always just words, knowing I had no intention of ever moving from city life. The city is where my job is. The job that pays my bills, and the job that lets me live this creative "secret life".
But...."if money was not an object...."
Raspberry and Chia Seed Puddings
¼ cup flaked coconut | 2 ½ tbsp chia seeds | 200ml coconut milk | 1 tbsp rice malt syrup (or honey) | ¼ cup raspberries (fresh or frozen) |
- Place coconut, chia seeds, coconut milk and rice malt syrup into a bowl and combine well.
- Place ¼ of the mixture into the bottom of your two jars/bowls.
- Layer with the raspberries and then divide the remaining mixture on top.
- Seal jars (or cover bowls with glad wrap) and place in the fridge overnight.
- To serve, top with your favourite ingredients from yoghurt and nuts to more raspberries and coconut
This satisfyingly bright and fresh breakfast recipe has nothing to do with wanting to move to the country....apart from my reading material whilst I munched it down.